Sunday, January 6, 2013

Honey Roasted Chicken


 Honey roasted chicken is one of my favourite dishes for when I am feeling lazy. Not only is it very yummy it doesn't require much work. It is a great treat for guests - honey roast chicken wings are perfect for parties!

Rubbing a little oyster sauce and a couple of drops of sesame oil over the two chicken legs, then drizzling honey generously, the chicken legs are then left to cook in the oven for about 1hr.

The chicken is juicy and the skin crisp and tasty. 

Today's roast chicken was served with a stir fry of mixed vegetables: pak choy, baby sweet corn, buna shimeji mushrooms, onion, ginger and garlic.



I must mention I am feeling quite proud of myself for food blogging for the last 3 days! :) We have eaten well and my energy and happiness levels are pretty high! Tomorrow I will return to work at Supermassive and I fear my time for cooking will diminish again...

Bur persevere I will, to continue to eat well and keep my tummy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment